Natural Antler Dog Chew
Natural Antler Dog Chews contain a number of good minerals and they are incredibly hard and long lasting. Your dog will find them exciting and irresistible. This is a totally natural product, free from additives or preservatives, its hypoallergenic, just pure and natural!
The Deer Antler dog chew is made from Grade A and AA, Red Deer antler, naturally shed, responsibly sourced, traceable and sustainable, many from the highlands of Scotland.
Hand washed in pure water, hand cut, hand sanded to smooth all the edges. Then every chew is hand checked for quality and labelled, all here in the UK.
Healthy, unprocessed, nutritious, long-lasting chews for dogs of all shapes and sizes
Antler has some unique and proven benefits:
- High in natural minerals and nutrients
- Helps improve circulation and metabolism, reduces cholesterol
- Strengthens bone structure, muscles and joints
- Maintains healthy cells, aids the immune system
- Helps prevent inflammation from arthritic conditions
- Made from our Grade A Antlers that are naturally shed each year, from free ranging deer that live natural lives. No deer are ever harmed
- Low odour, no stains and lasts for ages.